Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Homework


Hello, This is my first blog. Liz has been bugging me to start one. So I decided to start one at the worst time. I should be doing homework but I really don't want to do. I have had no work for five days because the doctor I work for had surgery so Mom and I have spent everyday either setting up Christmas or going to all the different sales that are going. The tree is done!!!!!!! But the garland is only half done...sadly. I love Christmas and everything but it just takes way too long to set up Christmas in this house! Well, I have officially written my first blog! And now I have to try and do homework! Lucky me!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you decided to blog! Now, don't be a slacker with it! We need an update at least once a week with some pictures! :-)

Liz Prisbrey said...

OKAY, WHOOPS!!! I just posted under your name. Sorry, you've gotta watch that! I did that once under Jennifer's name on Jessi's blog. Anyway, that last one should be signed Liz! See ya! :-)

Kellie and Stephen said...

Yeah for starting a blog. I love that the tree is up at your parents house already because that means it's almost Christmas time which makes me very happy!

Caleb and Diane said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD B!! I'm so glad you joined!! Now you just have to try and keep up with Liz or she will get on you! She wants to know everything that is happening and doesn't want to know if without pictures! So have lots and lots of pictures!! (I want to know too of course!) Well, I am glad you joined and I am glad the tree is done. I always try to stay away from that place until Christmas is up or it is just miserable! Glad to have someone like you to do it!

Jessi McCall said...

wheee, Brenda is blogging!! I'm so HAPPY! I will live vicariously through you, because you know I am too old to remember being a 19 year old trying to juggle work, school, church(ok not so much, but I should've been), and a social life! Ahh to be 19 again! :) Post lots of pics, because you're pretty, so pics of you soon please. BTW, WOW on the tree!

Madisen said...

I love christmas!! everyone at school tells me its too early and that thanksgiving has to come first. im glad to see that my family know that Christmas is too fun and exciting to wait until after. love you! and now i can creep on your blog too. ha i read everyones in the family when i get bored with homework. ha
-madisen